Saturday 7 December 2013

End of the year Readathon: #ReadingCram


End of Year 2013 Read-a-Thon #ReadingCram is hosted by Jenny from Juliababyjen's Reading Room and Dana from Dana Square and will run from the 9th of December to the 22nd of December.

Why should you participate? 
1. To chisel off some of your TBR pile. 
2. Do all the fun challenges and win some prizes. 
3. Encourage others to read like a speed demon (and yourself) + reading with others is loads of fun. 

 So let's get in our last books of 2013 together in the #ReadingCram !

This is reason enough for me to participate! Also books off my tbr have been severely neglected. Here are a list of potential books I am hoping to read (only four review copies!)






 The Sound by Sarah Alderson | The Love Detective by Alexandra Potter | Diary of A Crush: French Kiss by Sarra Manning | What Goes Around (What Goes Around and Some Girls Are) by Courtney Summers | Bruised by Sarah Skilton | Pivot Point by Kasie West.

I won't finish from work until the 14th, so I'm not sure how much reading I will be able to get done in the first week, but by the second week, I will hopefully get more reading done. 

My Goals

To read at least four books from the books above and to participate in at least three challenges. 

There is still time for you to sign up for this Read-a-Thon, by clicking on the image at the top this will take you to the sign up page. Also I will be updating my progress on my Twitter profile here. If you're taking part in this Read-a-Thon too feel free to leave a link to your goals, I'd loved to see what you plan to read. And if you're not taking part in this Read-a-Thon and have read any of the books above let me know which I should get to first.



7 comments:

Tanja - Tanychy said...

I haven't read any of these but I have heard nothing by great things about them :) I hope you'll enjoy it and accomplishing your goal. I'd participate but with my finals starting soon I won't make it. :)

Keertana said...

Jasprit, I absolutely love Courtney Summers and Bruised is fantastic! I can't wait to see what you think of these titles - especially Heartbeat - and good luck with this read-a-thon! :D

Dana said...

Thanks so much for signing up! I just recently read Pivot Point it was amazing! Hope you get a lot read!

Unknown said...

I was just looking for a read-a-thon because I had a list of books I wanted to read and didn't want to do it alone! Yay! Also, these are great choices :) I actually just finished Heartbeat so I look forward to what you think. I'll be posting about the readathon tomorrow! *high fives*

Shooting Stars Mag said...

Sounds like a fun read-a-thon! I keep wanting to do one but I just never have time. I'm in school for most of this, but I can still try and read as much as I can.

Aneeqah said...

I really would love to do this read-a-thon, since I definitely need to catch up on my reading goal, but I have a week full of tests this week and then finals the week after! So that leaves me no time to read, since finals are so important. But I do wish you the best of luck!! It seems like you have some awesome books lined up, seriously. I've heard a ton of great things about Pawn thus far, and so I'm really looking forward to seeing what you think! I've also heard ah-mazing things about Pivot Point, and I'm hoping to read that before the end of the year, because it's been sitting on my Kindle for such a long time! I've also been meaning to read Bruised for such a long time, ever since I saw a really awesome review about it.

Happy reading, and I wish you the best of luck! <3

Mary @ BookSwarm said...

AH! I'm missing it! Though I really need to do this for my reviews before I binge on books...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...